Eliza Krakówka is a self-taught photographer based in Warsaw, Poland.
Her main focus is portraying women confident of their physicality in their intimate settings and poses.
For her models body is often a means of communication. Eliza plays with their sexuality revealing playful and expressive aspects of their personalities. Drawing her inspiration mostly from dance and nature she captures her subjects in natural lighting and environment. Her works are the effect of empathetic connection between the artist’s vision and sensitivity of her models. That gives her portraits the sense of power and comfort at one.
2012 – Autoerotic exhibition
2018- W / MAN – Między Nami- Warsaw
2016- Sensualizm- Kwadratowa / Teatr Ochota- Warsaw
2018- Video documentary “Jewish body/ Dance” in progress…
2013- “Kulisy- Backstage-Kulissen” video about club music scene Warsaw-Berlin for Goethe Institut
2017- Music videos for OS.SO and JoBee Project
– Events Promoter at Concert Agency “Amoeba”, cooperation with such artists as: Bjork, Massive Attack, Morcheeba, Peaches, Faithless, Acid Jazz Magic Bus, Stereo MC’s, Beastie Boys …
+ over 300 club events
– Co-organizer of festivals – Lucky Strike Smoke !, WFestival, Urban Market, Urban Picnic, Women Pistols
– DJ and co-creator of the DJ collective – Lezbend, detroitZdrój, Women Pistols!
– Artistic manager of 55 club in PKiN – received prizes for the best club 2007 and 2008
– 2018: Asian and Pacific Music – Performance + musical setting in the performance “Debris afloat- site-scecufic performance” under the direction of the choreographer: Paraskevas Terezakis (Kinesis Dance somatheatro, Canada)
– Member of the Warsaw Dance Department